Reducing Business Costs
Share on social media:
Did you know that electricity has gone up approximately 15%, year on year for the past 5 years, and there seems to be no end in sight?
We could sit around and wait for the government to do something (highly unlikely) or we can do something for ourselves. Electricity is a necessity in our everyday lives and is something that we cannot live without. The costs for electricity can be quite high when running a business (depending on the industry). So what can we do to reduce the costs in the long run? Some items that could help in reducing business costs are:
- Solar Panels – discuss with your landlord and see if there is an opportunity to use mother nature.
- Change equipment – moving from a Electric to Gas may have some savings available or downsizing larger items for smaller….
- Updating equipment – using new energy efficient refrigeration compared to 20 year old equipment will use up to 30% less energy.
- Sourcing suppliers who provide products which a less labour intensive or require little or no power to use/prepare/cook etc..
- Turning off lights and equipment especially after hours or when not in use.
Whilst there is no Magic wand, and any of these on their own, may not make a lot of difference. However, when combined there may be substantial savings to be made. Feel free to contact me for more information. David Zampech Supermarket Specialist Mobile: 0422 671 375 Email – email@example.com View David's Listings here
benchmark broker business valuation cafe hospitality increase sell sell a business sell my business
Other articles you may be interested in.