A Development Site on the Bruce Highway with uplift
The proposed service station development site is located on the Southern side of town with direct access to the Bruce Hwy. The site is designed and intended to service the passing heavy and light vehicle highway traffic, creating a destination for travellers and truckies.
The approved design will service light/medium rigid vehicles through a three-island starter gate with two dispensers/four pumps on each island. The site will also service larger trucks via a separate three-island diesel canopy.
The proposed service station/truck stop development site incorporates a drive-thru fast food, multiple car parking 10 truck parks and a truckers lounge and facilities.
Development Site Key Points:
- 10.85ha vacant farmland
- All directions traffic access
- DA Approved
- Only site offering full (NEW) truck facilities, over 170km North and 100km South, with a basic offering around 30km
- Major arterial highway frontage and direct access
- Separate truck canopy
- 21.5mgL Water Licence included with property
- Growing area
- First site North bound into town and only site servicing heavy vehicles with ease
- Land currently leased out to a farmer who covers costs and maintains the land
- Services light and heavy vehicles
- Option to sell off remaining land area or further develop
Price: $1,500,000 + GST
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
Business Broker - Service Station Specialist
Benchmark Business Sales and Valuations
M: 0432 906 946 T: 1300 366 521 E: email@example.com
Category: Automotive, Automotive and Marine, Service Station, Mechanical Repair, Retail, Food and Beverage