This very well established clinic is situated in the southern suburbs of Perth and has been running now for over 32 years.
With a loyal and recurring customer base now is a great time for a new owner to take over and grow the practice to new heights.
1. Principal Chiropractor currently works only 18 hours per week over 4 days seeing around 120 patients a week. Working 40 hours/week they would typically see 280 patients a week
2. A new owner can increase opening hours and add associate chiropractors
3. Nice flow of new patients weekly, with many patients booked in for regular chiropractic care
4. There are 4 treatment areas, one of which is rented to a massage therapist. There is plenty of room to grow with associate chiropractors and/or physiotherapists.
5. The clinic receives plenty of referrals from surrounding GP’s, gyms and solicitors
6. Patient database of 4000+ patients will be handed to the buyer
7. The current owner is willing to mentor a new owner - they have many years of coaching and mentoring in the industry
8. The property is also available for purchase which is zoned Residential Special Purpose and a recent Valuation Report can be provided valuing it at $500,000. Owners preference is to sell the property with the business
9. Modern Xray machine is included in the sale with new processing unit & Software just upgraded for $30,000.
10. Current owners are selling as part of a transition to retirement
$195,000 + Freehold Property of $550,000
Benchmark Business Sales and Valuations
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the business.
Business Category: Medical Sales, Chiropractic Clinic