Managed - well established Hydro-Excavation and liquid waste business for sale.
What do they do?
- * With a proven record of year-on-year growth for the past 19 years, this waste management business was built from the ground up by the owner, starting with 1 truck.
- * The business main clients are local government, along with other government organisations, providing assurance to the revenue and profit-line week after week.
- * They own a fleet of specialised Vacuum Excavation and Waste disposal trucks, which are on the road servicing clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- * A very capable manager, along with 10 other staff, ensures the owner/buyer can step away from the day-to-day operations.
- * Attracting staff is easy and there is a high retention rate, and training is provided on site.
This solid and liquid waste business is in a prime position for acquisition. With a strong and reliable client list, acquiring this company will bolster your revenue streams.
Combined with stripping away expenses as it integrates into your business, you'll easily see a return on investment with 3-4 years.
Key Considerations are
- * Fully managed with experienced team in place 10 employees
- * Excellent consistency in revenue and EBITDA
- * Significant Work in Progress
- * Lifestyle change - Coast location
- * High profile clients - Growth opportunities that have not been realised yet!
- * Potential to further increase revenue and profits
A great investment opportunity for either an investor or industry player, so why build a business organically, when this Value Add - strategic acquisition could bolt straight into your revenue and profits stream!
The benefits of such an acquisition opportunity like this can only be calculated by you, and whilst these benefits seem obvious to us from the outside, only you can fully appreciate how wide ranging the opportunities are, and what synergies and savings can be derived from taking up this acquisition opportunity.
PRICE: $3,050,000 WIWO (includes all P&E unencumbered and stock) Finance Option - ask us how.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
Business Broker Specialist - Mining & Infrastructure
M: 0472 678 974 T: 1300 366 521 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Business Broker
M: 0406 661 346 T: 1300 366 521 E: email@example.com
If you'd like to know more about the business go to our website www.benchmarkbusiness.com.au and use the reference: benchmark_74_1112 to search for the business.
Please ensure you have the necessary capital or equity before expressing an interest in this business.
Benchmark Business Sales and Valuations
The business images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the business.
Business Category: Manufacturing, Industrial, Civil, Services, Waste Management, Truck
Listing ID: benchmark_74_1112