Transport Company for the Central Coast, Hunter & Sydney Regions - FOR SALE

An Australian owned haulage contracting company that has a fleet of Trucks and Dogs, Rigid Tippers, Watercarts and 8 Tonne Rigid that has been trading since 1974.

This enterprise has been able to establish itself as a reputable company with a competitive advantage towards quality relationships, skilled staff and a passion for delivering seamless service to customers.

With room to expand the current fleet, this enterprise provides an enticing opportunity for a new owner to come in and drive this already well-respected company.

Covering Central Coast, Hunter & Sydney Regions of New South Wales, the haulage business has been registered as a preferred supplier for various Council's and RMS which provides further 'capital' to develop into other surrounding areas.

Key Acquisition Highlights:

  • Longevity of Operation - Established in 1974 and Australian owned and operated business first time on the market;
  • Robust Financialshealthy sales (circa $3M to $4M) and profits;

  • Premises Agreement - either Leasehold or Freehold available for purpose built premises (4,000 m2) transport hub office block, mechanical workshop, wash bay and spacious yard;

  • Key Competenciesthe business has developed key competencies in terms of its ability to provide quality assurance and compliance;

  • Excess Capacityinternal structure allows for development and growth with 20 sub contractors available. The current fleet also provides expansive resources available;

  • Diversificationhas a relatively diversified customer base with 57% of turnover represented by 3 customers. The other 43% is diversified;

  • Internal Structure - 12 full time staff, 4 casual drivers and 20 subcontractors;
  • Current Fleet - Trucks and Dogs, Rigid Tippers, Watercarts and 8 Tonne Rigid . Maintained and meet NHVAS standards.
  • Replacement value - The estimated replacement value of the transport fleet & equipment is $1.3 million.

Reason for sale - owner looking to Retire.

To ensure you don’t miss out, get in touch with the exclusive broker now.

SALE PRICE : $1,390,000 (includes Transport Fleet, P&E and Goodwill)

For further information on this opportunity, please contact the undersigned:

Michael Vitullo

Business Broker

Benchmark Business Sales and Valuations

M: 0402 436 337 T: 1300 366 521 E: michaelv@benchmarkbusiness.com.au

If you like to know more about the Business complete our online confidentiality agreement here: https://benchmarkbusiness.com.au/ca-form-2056 

or go to www.benchmarkbusiness.com.au and use the reference number #2056 to search for the business.

 

Benchmark Business Sales and Valuations

Business Category: Transport and Distribution, Transport and Storage, Transport, Road, Truck

 

State NSW
Price $1,390,000
Property Type business
Property ID 2056
Category Transport/Distribution

Quick Links

Agent Details

Michael Vitullo photo

Michael Vitullo

0402 436 337
View Profile