NEWSAGENCIES 4 SALE is a division of Benchmark Business Sales specialising in the sale of Newsagencies
Newsagencies have a long history of success in Australia dating back to the early 1900’s. The title Newsagent conjures up images of success, integrity, and community spirit. They are an integral part of every community and suburb, uniting people, and providing a common destination and service for small and large communities Australia wide. As an industry Newsagencies have weathered every economic and social change since their beginnings.
As the name suggests the core product of newspapers and magazines have always been the reason members of every community find their way into the shops almost daily. Golden Casket utilises newsagents as their preferred distributor of soft gambling. This only goes to reinforce the knowledge that newsagencies are a DESTINATION business now and into the future.
With over 4,500 newsagents Australia wide and total sales exceeding $6.5 billion per annum you can be secure in the knowledge that the business is backed by contractual supply arrangements with the country’s largest publishers, together with the franchise agreement with Golden Casket Corporation. This industry is now poised to grow and strengthen it’s position as dominant retailers in all communities.
Newsagency for Sale Information
Our promise at Benchmark is to provide you professional service by experienced fully qualified specialist business brokers. Our intention is to provide sellers with the full benefit of our years of experience, from information on how to prepare a business for sale, to helping achieve a smooth settlement.
We will help you by:
- Offering businesses, which are competitively priced.
- Providing professional and honest negotiations.
- Preparing the contracts of sale.
- Liaising with solicitors, accountants and bank managers.
- Facilitating all interviews and approval (Landlord, Publishers, Golden Casket).
- Arranging all training requirements both QNF and Golden Casket.
- Guaranteeing a smooth transition of ownership.
- Provision of Confidentiality.