Often when business owners have an Engineering or Manufacturing business for sale they have to deal with Business Brokers who have little or no experience in owning or selling a manufacturing enterprise. The specialists at Benchmark are different. Our specialists have extensive expertise and experience in both owning and selling manufacturing and engineering businesses. Among our team we have a fitter and turner, a mechanical engineer, a scientific glassblower, and a commercial glazier – as well as accountants and valuers.
Manufacturing businesses require a specialised approach to marketing and sale. This is primarily because demand for Australian these type of businesses is not as strong as it is for other businesses.
Many manufacturing businesses for sale in Australia are high quality businesses, but through poor representation and marketing they are often unable to be sold at a price which represents fair value to the business owner.
Benchmark Engineering and Manufacturing Business Sales specialists will professionally represent their clients, and will achieve sales through;
- Properly appraising and setting an appropriate asking price
- Producing a comprehensive sale plan
- Producing a low-cost effective (and realistic) marketing plan
- Working with (qualified) migration buyers
- Knowing where buyers come from
- Understanding the issues associated with this business sector
- Acting pro-actively