Rural Business For Sale
Australian rural businesses require a specialised approach to marketing and sale. This is primarily because demand for Australian rural businesses is not as strong as it is for urban businesses.
Many rural-based businesses I Australia are high quality businesses, but through poor representation and marketing they are often unable to be sold at a price which represents fair value to the business owner.
Over many years Benchmark has observed that many owners have not only had poor representation, but there has been a worrying trend for some agents to charge rural business owners heavy marketing fees to sell their business – and then those agents disappear……
Benchmark Rural Business Sales specialists will professionally represent their clients, and will achieve sales through;
- Properly appraising and setting an appropriate asking price
- Producing a comprehensive sale plan
- Producing a low-cost effective (and realistic) marketing plan
- Working with (qualified) migration buyers
- Knowing where buyers come from
- Acting pro-actively