Timber Truss Manufacturer + Trade & DIY Building Supply’s For Sale – South Regional Queensland Since 1922
An iconic family business that was established from humble beginnings back in 1922 making timber fruit cases – is now offered for sale for the first time.
Today the thriving company operates four separate business divisions from three separate locations that include three freehold properties and one lease hold property – plenty of tangible security.
The business is mainly known throughout South East Queensland for its timber truss and wall framing manufacturing along with supplying trade builder’s hardware supply’s and also DIY hardware, gardening and paint supply’s.
The businesses are located in one of Queensland’s most popular rural townships, so this could become a lifestyle change to live in a vibrant country township where the business can employ the whole family.
There is scope to grow the business possibly with online sales. After trading for 95 years the business still doesn’t have any website presence.
High points to consider
- Trading history of 95 years
- The business is iconic within the region
- Room for modern additions i.e. website, social media etc
- Enough positions available to employ your entire family (if desired)
- All divisions are well structured
- Three Free hold properties available with buildings
- Turnover last couple of years between $6.5mill to $7.2mill
- EBITDA exceeds $600k P/A plus Directors Salaries
Price: $3,850,000 plus stock approx $1,150 million (includes P&E and freehold properties)
Price Breakdown Below:
- Business is $1,200,000.00
- Property is $2,650,000.00
- Stock is approximately $1,150,000.00
Are you looking to live and work in rural Queensland?
Want to raise your family in a country town rather than a large city?
Looking for your next big challenge?
Contact me today so we can start a conversation
Ian Salter – 0433 563 585
GENERIC PHOTO FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY