Construction Boom – Business Opportunity
Operational Quarry For Sale
Grafton and its surrounding areas are experiencing a construction boom at the moment with the Ballina to Woolgoolga Highway under construction. New Grafton Bridge ($240M) and new Grafton Prison are either under construction or approved for construction and still accepting tenders for major contracts.
It is the perfect time to buy a quarry to provide materials to these sites and also dispose of waste concrete with the machinery that is included in the sale and re-sell it as road base material. There is also the existing business with the council and local construction reaching as far away as Coffs Harbour and Yamba.
This is such a great business opportunity if you are looking to be a part of the construction industry. Own this operational quarry for sale. Enquire today!
- Fully approved and licensed sandstone quarry on 40.47ha.
- Machinery included in sale:
- – Powerscreen XH250 Impactor
- – Fintec 542 Screening Plant
- – John Deere 744k Loader
- – Sandvic QJ241 Crusher
- – Hitachi ZX225 Excavator
- Estimated over 13,500,000T of material remaining.
- Sales of materials 16/17 Financial year of $626,310
Price: $1,800,000 WIWO
For more information on this operational quarry business for sale near Grafton, contact specialist broker Clyde Smith on 0413 951 855.