This well established IGA Supermarket in Tropical North QLD and is for sale as the owners have decided to retire after 25 years. This store has been ‘husband and wife team’ for this period and have built the store up so that it potentially could be run under management.
The owners also have the freehold available to purchase which will let you control your own destiny and also have some extra equity in your business.
This well-presented IGA Supermarket store is situated in a small shopping centre, on a busy intersection with plenty of passing traffic right at your door. The centre has a good mix of tenants to complement this IGA store. Which is the “anchor tenancy” there is very little to spend as a mini refurbishment was done a few years ago and comes with its own back up generator so that you have consistent power supply
- Ideally situated in a shopping centre, with plenty of passing traffic
- Well-presented, low maintenance store
- Well trained staff in place
- Nearby Competition already established
- Ample Car parking
- Growth of over 5% for past 2 years
- Current Weekly Average Sales- $130,000 inc GST sales growth +5% on last year.
- Store size- 900m2 approx.
- GP a healthy 26%
- Current Rent- $23,100+ GST monthly
- Owner Operated
Freehold Snapshot :
- Rent Approx $275,000 inc GST
- Outgoings – Body Corporate – $49,500/year
- Rates $7,800/year
The Business is priced at $1,500,000 + SAV
Freehold is priced at $2,990,000
Not many really good stores come onto the market that look and perform like this one. So don’t expect this one to be around long.
* Own Due Diligence required
Call exclusive broker David Zampech to find out more about this IGA Supermarket for sale.
0422 671 375